Friday, March 11, 2011

The introductions....

I guess I should start with the niceties since we may acquire a few new readers along the way....

Our little family started back in 2004 with a wedding and pink little bundle of joy! 

Pigtails was born in October, and she's lit up our lives ever since! She's a spunky six year old with an absolute heart of gold. She's funny, and kind, and smart, and oh so determined. She has never met a stranger and she loves to perform. The world truly is her stage! 

Pigskin was born in July 2006 and he's just a ray of sunshine! He is ALL BOY! He's funny, and loving, and totally rotten. He's a total mama's boy and I love every minute of it. Spoiled rotten doesn't even begin to describe our little monster ;)

I'm a stay at home mom that loves to craft and hates to cook! I'd prefer our house not even have a kitchen ;) I've enjoyed every minute home with my kids and I'm not looking forward to next school year when both kids are in school and I'm left to my own vices ;) I'm eternally grateful for the opportunity to stay home and raise my kids. Our adventures have truly, just begun! 

Daddy is a GM in the United States Coast Guard and he loves his job. He's a fantastic father, and a huge kid at heart. 

That's us, in a a nutshell! 

No comments:

Post a Comment