Friday, March 11, 2011

Pigtails plays softball....

I can't even begin to tell you how cute this is. Pictures don't do it any sort of justice. 
February 26, 2011.... Pigtails played in her very first softball game!

We lost, but oh my goodness, what a day!

Seeing my baby girl out there brought back so many fun memories. I was raised on a softball field. That red dirt pumps through my veins. It was one of my best mommy moments to date. Seeing her out there, hearing her "chatter"... I was 10 years old again. 
Since opening day, she's played three more games. Last night, she got her very FIRST double play!!! She was beyond excited. I was so proud of her, I'll admit, I almost cried.

GO THUNDER!! 

I can't wait to see what the season will hold.... to see how far she progresses, how many new skills she learns! 

Mommy's little pigtailed girl is growing up! 

No comments:

Post a Comment